Cyberteks Design wins 2013 Consumer Choice Award
December 20, 2012, London, Ontario, Canada
Cyberteks Design, has won the 2013 Consumer Choice Award in the category of Web Design for the greater City of London.
Through an independent market research survey, the consumers and businesses in the greater London community have selected Cyberteks Design as the top-ranked organization in the web design industry. Leger Marketing, Canada's largest independent market research firm, conducted this statistically accurate survey. Leger's rigorous assessment is a true measure of the opinions, perceptions and service expectations of the people of London.
Consumer Choice Award (CCA) was established in 1987 and is considered the most distinguished award for business excellence in Canada. In fact, their brand is the most recognized among all awards across Canada, with 8 out of 10 Canadians being aware of the award.
The awards ceremony will be held in January, 2013 at the Delta London Armouries in London, Ontario.
Prior to this, Cyberteks Design won the following awards:
- Keith Peiris, the founder was selected as Canada's Top 20 Under 20 by Youth in Motion and ING Canada in May, 2006
- Cyberteks was in the 100 Top Canadian Professional Service Companies by Ottawa based Branham Group Inc. in February, 2002 and 2003.
- Keith Peiris, the founder of Cyberteks was presented the OUTSTANDING DIGI YOUTH AWARD by the Hong Kong Productivity Council and the Hong Kong Junior Chamber in February, 2001 in Hong Kong.
- Cyberteks made the top 50 Web Development and Service Companies in Canada by Ottawa based Branham Group Inc. in February, 2000 and 2001.
- 2nd place in the International Web design at Macromedia Webworld in Seattle, Washington in June, 2000.
- 3 websites developed by Cyberteks Design were finalists at the South by Southwest Interactive Festival in Austin, Texas in March, 2000.
- Cyberteks Design's website was featured on Macromedia Flash Showcase from November 17, 1999 for 3 years for the artistic, innovative and creative abilities. The California based Macromedia Inc. (Now Adobe), was one of the world's foremost web designing software manufacturers. The other websites listed along Cyberteks were CISCO, CNN, MSNBC and KODAK.
- 2nd place for best web design at the Atlantic Digital Media Festival at Baddeck, Nova Scotia in October, 1999
- Recognized by Robert Burgess, the Chairman of Macromedia at the keynote address at the Toronto Multimedia Convention in June, 1999.
Cyberteks Systems Corporation, operating as Cyberteks
Design, headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada
is an internationally recognized dynamic
interactive design studio, e-commerce,
web hosting, domain
names registrations, Search Engine Optimizations and Streaming Digital Media company.
We specialize in Adobe
Flash web design, e-commerce applications,
Adobe Flash and Database Integration, web
hosting, search engine registrations
and optimization. We are a team of highly motivated designers, dedicated
to providing the best services available in the industry. Our strength
is generated from our commitment to our clients,
our industry, our employees, and our communities. We are sensitive and
responsive to our clients' needs and devoted to their satisfaction.
We strive to be fair, honest, courteous, and professional in all our
Cyberteks Design can bring life to a static Internet environment.
Our company specializes in developing interactive
environments that capture the visitor's imagination
and curiosity. We can create intriguing front-end
designs that captivate and develop
back-end systems that get the job done.
Founded in June, 1999
by the 11 year old President & CEO, Keith Peiris, has won
several web design awards and recognitions from top industry professionals,
political leaders and news media around the world. Now the company
has several top class professionals.
Some of the services offered by Cyberteks Design are listed below:
To view the some of our web
applications using Adobe Flash, please CLICK
HERE. We have featured applications such as:
- 3D Ticket Plan Calculator developed
for Atlanta Thrashers NHL Hockey Team - This innovative program allows
potential season ticket holders to request their ticket plans online.
Built with Adobe Flash, Advanced Action Scripting and the latest
3D software, this program utilizes cutting edge techniques that allow
users to browse a 3D map of the Philips Arena. Over 100 seating sections
have been individually rendered and color coded base on pricing to
insure the utmost accuracy. Even the ice surface and nets have been
included to complete Philips Arena experience. The 3D arena map is
fully interactive, allowing the user to toggle the upper bowl so they
can get the best view possible. All the user has to do is move the
cursor over the seats and pricing/availability for that section is
instantly displayed, no delays. The seating availability and pricing
are loaded ahead of time from the Atlanta Thrashers database, ensuring
the information is up to date.
- Live Desktop/Dynamic
Screensaver developed for Atlanta Thrashers NHL Hockey Team -
This exciting and innovative Dynamic Screensaver will provide you,
live game scores, play by play details, video highlights, game roster,
goal scorers, player statistics, standings, personalized calender
with Thrashers games and events, latest news, customized background
pictures with your favourite players.
- Apparel Customizer
Customizer developed for London Knight Hockey Club
Vest Customizer developed for Ago Industries
Coverall Customizer developed for Ago Industries
Suit Customizer developed for Leaf Racewear
Equipment Customizer developed for Vaughn Custom Sports
Equipment Customizer developed for TPS Louisville Hockey
developed for Atlanta Thrashers NHL Team, London Knights and OMHA
E-Cards developed for Atlanta Thrashers NHL Team, London Knights,
- News Desktop Applications
Applications we developed for London Knights
Some of his accomplishments are listed below. Please
visit the Awards and
Press Room sections
for more details.
- Our President & CEO, Keith Peiris selected as one of Canada's Top 20 Under 20. For more details
- Listed in the "100 Top Canadian Professional Service
Companies" and "TOP 50 Web design
companies in Canada" for four years in
a row by Branham300, published in the National
Post Business Magazine of March, 2003 issue. For
- Our company was invited by the National Hockey League to participate
in the 3rd Annual NHL Club Marketing Trade Show, held in Atlanta
from March 12-14, 2003.
- Our President & CEO, Keith Peiris was a VIP guest at the home
opener of the London Knights Hockey Club on October 11, 2002
at the brand new John Labatt Centre along with Darryl Sittler,
Anne Marie DeCicco (Mayor of London) and the Commissioner of
OHL David Branch.
- Our President & CEO, Keith Peiris, was the keynote speaker
at the Nanhai IT City Forum, held in Nanhai,
China from June 1-2, 2001. For
- Our President & CEO, Keith Peiris, was
the keynote speaker at the China Hi-Tech Fair
2001, held in Shenzhen, China from October
12-17, 2001. For more
- Our President & CEO, Keith Peiris, was selected to represent
Canada at the APEC Youth Festival held in
Beijing and Shanghai, China from 9-14 July,
- Participated in the Team Canada Trade Mission led by Rt.Hon.Jean
Chretien, the Prime Minister of Canada to
Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong from February
9-18, 2001. For
- Featured on Macromedia Flash Showcase since November 17, 1999
- Received the "Outstanding Digi Youth Award" awarded
by the Hong Kong Productivity Council and
Hong Kong Junior Chamber of Commerce on February
17, 2001 in Hong Kong. For
- Featured in the Text Book "Macromedia Flash 5 Creative
Web Animation" published in January,
- The Design team led by 12 year old Keith Peiris of Cyberteks
Design, won the 2nd place award for the best
design at Macromedia Webworld 2000, held from
June 19-23, 2000 in Seattle, WA, USA. For
- 3 Flash websites designed by Cyberteks Design, selected as
finalists at the South by Southwest Interactive
Festival held from March 11-14, 2000 in Austin,
Texas, USA. For
- Cyberteks Design was the runner-up in the Best Sales and Marketing
Web Site contest at the Atlantic Digital Media
Festival Awards, held from October 28-30,
1999 at Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada. For