Press Release - December 29, 2005
President & CEO of Cyberteks Design will “drop the puck” at London Knights hockey game against Sarnia Sting on December 31 st at 4.00 pm
Click here for photos
London , Ontario – Keith Peiris was just 11 years old when he started his company Cyberteks Systems Corporation, operating as Cyberteks Design in June, 1999, providing Web development, E-Commerce and Multimedia Solutions.
Today, he has attracted many high profile customers across North America. Some of his customers will be at the opening ceremony at the London Knights home game against Sarnia Sting on December 31, 2005 at 4.00 pm to endorse his company’s excellent work ethics, quality of design and service.
The customers who will be accompanying Keith at the opening ceremony are as follows:
- Jesse and John Davidson, Jesses Journey, London, Ontario
- Mark Hunter, General Manager, London Knights Hockey Club
- Paul Strickland, Partner, Siskind, Cromarty, Ivey & Dowler, LLP
- Joe O’Neil, President, London Junior Knights
- Don Van Massenhoven, NHL Referee & Vice President, National Hockey League (NHL) Officials Association
- Dave Nugent , Vice President, Vaughn Custom Sports
- Dick Bennett, President, Ontario Minor Hockey Association
- Mike Patterson, Station Manager, Rogers Television, London
- Elisa Way , Sales & Marketing Manager, Amtelecom, Cable, Telephone and Internet Provider
- Marc VandenBusshe, Vice President & General Manager, Vanden Bussche Irrigation Ltd., Delhi, Ontario
- Tony Foresi, the Senior Vice-President Alliance Hockey
- Mark Dwyer, President, The Nor West Optimist Soccer Club, London
- Rob Crowther, Pro-tips Sports Corporation, London
- Colin Grandy , President, Leaf Racewear Ltd.
- Gary Reed, IT Manager, County of Middlesex
- Cam Walters, Project Engineer, Amino North America, St.Thomas Stephen Mckichan, President, Strathroy Rockets Junior B Hockey Club & Goalie Coach of Toronto Maple Leafs
- Cheryl Finn, Executive Director, London Sports Council
Prizes to be given away at the game
- HOME THEATER SYSTEM - Amtelecom’s Motorola DCP 501 Digital Receiver with DVD/CD Player, 100 watts x 5 channels Audio/Video Receiver, Tripath Class T Digital Audio Amplification, DC2000 Digital Cable Receiver with Surround Sound donated by Amtelecom (Value $ 800)
- London Knights Jersey donated by Cyberteks Design (Value $ 125)
- Gift Package (Clock, Coffee Mug and Lawn Chair) donated by Nor West Optimist Soccer Club, London (Value $ 125)
- NHL Referees Jersey , donated by Don Van Massenhoven, NHL Referee (Value $ 125)
- One TPS Response Hockey Stick donated by Cyberteks Design (Value $ 225) – Draw Prize
- One TPS Response Hockey Stick donated by Cyberteks Design (Value $ 225) – Draw Prize Knights History DVD donated by Rogers Television, London (Value $ 30)
Some of his major customers
like Atlanta Thrashers, McDonalds Restaurants of Canada, Ago Industries,
London Source for Sports, London District Catholic School Board, Township
of Lucan Biddulph, White Oaks Mall, TPS Hockey, Wepa Wear Apparel, Arctic
Equipment Manufacturing, Mississauga IceDogs are not available on this
The President & CEO of Cyberteks Design, Keith Peiris
- Founded in June, 1999 by the 11 year-old President & CEO, Keith Peiris has won several web design awards and recognitions from top industry professionals, political leaders and news media around the world. Today, Keith Peiris is 17 years old and the company has several top class professionals.
- Listed in the "100 Top Canadian Professional Service Companies" and "TOP 50 Web design companies in Canada" for four years by Branham300, published in the National Post.
- Participated in the Team Canada Trade Mission led by the Prime Minister of Canada and 10 Provincial Premiers to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong from February 9-18, 2001.
- Represented Canada at the APEC Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs Forum in Beijing and Shanghai . (Under 40 CEO’s) from July 9-14, 2001.
- Won the “Outstanding Digital Youth Award” presented by Hong Kong Productivity Council and Hong Kong Junior Chamber on February 17, 2001 in Hong Kong.
- Keynote speaker at the China Hi-Tech Fair 2001, held in Shenzhen, China from October 12-17, 2001.
- Keynote speaker at the Nanhai IT City Forum, held in Nanhai, China from June 1-2, 2002.
- Panelist for "Design Technique-Looking good and functioning" panel discussion at the South by Southwest Interactive Festival held in Austin, Texas from March 11-14, 2000.
- Guest speaker at the Great Lakes Interactive Marketing Association Members breakfast meeting held in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, USA on April 13, 2000.
- Keynote speaker at the National Conference of the Boys & Girls Club at the Hilton Hotel, London, Ontario on June 6, 2002.
Vice President, Operations
Cyberteks Systems Corporation, O/A Cyberteks Design)
105 Cedarwood Crescent
London , Ontario N6H 5P5 .