Press Release - September 29, 2005
London Sports Council launch their re-designed website.
September 29, 2005 - London, Ontario, Canada - Keith Peiris, the President & CEO of Cyberteks Design in London, Ontario announced today that they launched the re-designed London Sports Council website today.
The website was developed by Cyberteks Design as a donation to the sports community.
The London Sports Council’s mandate is “Sport for All” through our mission statement which is the following:
- Promoting the availability and benefits of sport and recreation. Developing opportunities for networking, mentoring and leadership development in the sport and recreation community.
- Providing leadership and a voice for collective sports and recreation initiatives.
- Celebrating sport achievements and the value of volunteers.
The London Sports Council believes…
- The skill development, socialization, fitness and life experience benefits of community sport and recreation participation contribute significantly to each person’ positive growth and development in reaching their ndividual potential.
- In the equality of access to and availability of sport and recreation for all Londoners
- In the value of volunteerism as the primary means for the delivery of sports opportunities that benefit both the community and participants, as well as the positive experiences each volunteer realizes relative to their own personal growth and development.
- In working for the common good of sport and recreation for all within an environment of trust, integrity and respect.
- In continually and actively working to meet the evolving needs of ondoners for sport and recreation opportunities and experiences.
- In actively developing partnerships throughout the community that contribute to he betterment of sport and recreation and these opportunities in London.
About Cyberteks Design
Cyberteks Systems Corporation, operating as Cyberteks Design headquartered in London, Ontario provides E-Commerce, Web Design, Web Hosting and Marketing services. The company’s President, CEO and Chief Creative Director is an internationally recognized and award-winning designer, 17 year old Keith Peiris of London, Ontario. Keith Peiris has won several web design awards and recognitions from top professionals in the industry, has attracted very large customers from all over North America.
In February 2001 Keith was a member of the Team Canada Trade Mission and he had the opportunity to meet the Prime Ministers of Canada and China. He was also a VIP guest at the home opener of the London Knights this year at the brand new John Labatt Centre along with Darryl Sittler, the Mayor of London Anne Marie DeCicco and the Commissioner of the OHL David Branch.
Keith is one very busy 17-year-old, designing web sites for large customers from all over North America, including the Atlanta Thrashers NHL Hockey Club, McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Ltd., Siskind Cromarty Ivey & Dowler, LLP, Amtelecom Communications, County of Middlesex, Township of Lucan Biddulph, NHL Officials Association, Ontario Minor Hockey Association, London Knights OHL Hockey Club (Finalist for Best Design in the International Digital Media Festival in 2002), TPS Louisville Hockey, Vaughn Custom Sports, Rogers Television, Amino North America, Vanden Bussche Irrigation, Mississauga IceDogs OHL Hockey Club, London District Catholic School Board, Ago Industries, Leaf Racewear, Eddy Masks, Pro-Tips Sports, London Source for Sports, Wepawear Apparel, Arctic Manufacturing, London Junior Knights and Jesses Journey.
Please visit the company website at http://www.cyberteks.net for more information.
For more information:
President & CEO
105 Cedarwood Crescent
London, Ontario N6H 5P5
London Sports Council
316 Rectory Street, PO Box 7550
Phone: (519) 451-6401